Will my insurance company write me a check or my finance company now that my auto has been declared a total lo? | All About Money Online

My vehicle has been declared a total loss: Is there anyway i can get the adjuster t to write me a check instead of the finance company. I’d prefer to continue paying my regular contracted monthly amount.

Popularity: 3% [?]

Related posts: