What’s The Rate Of Tax About Forex And Stocks In Usa? | All About Money Online

I’m guessing that you are not a U.S. resident or citizen? If you reside outside the U.S., your DIVIDEND tax rate will be a flat 30%, unless reduced by a treaty between the U.S. and the country in which you are a resident.

If you buy and sell stocks and receive a net GAIN, you won’t be taxed at all.

Related posts:

Rate author