What Are Those Things Called That Let You Use 1 Monitor Keyboard & Mouse For 2 Computers? | All About Money Online

I have 2 computers and i want to use the same monitor, keyboard & mouse for both of them. I’ve seen the thing before, but i don’t know what they are called. It’s like a splitter that plugs in 1 keyboard mouse & monitor to 2 computers and lets you switch your diplay between the 2.

Popularity: 1% [?]

Related posts: