Photography Techniques: Digital Images? | All About Money Online

In senior photos and other professional photos, typically, a word will appear in the lower right (or left, but most often right) corner of the photo. In senior pictures, its usually the subjects name and graduation year (Example: “Lindsey ‘01″), in professional photos outside of senior photos it is the photographers company name. I am looking for a painfree way of doing this to 250 some odd photos. I know I can do it individually.. but man is that time consuming. I am great with a camera and not so great with software. I have Adobe photoshop elements and I have adobe lightroom. Will either of these allow me to put my name in the lower left corner? if so, how?

Related posts:

Rate author