i am currently a college student, and wish to invest my hard earned $2000 in something worthwhile. i have already tried forex and have lost about $1500. right now, i am so unsure of what to invest. i am so dissapointed in forex. why, you ask am i so eager to invest my money? i wish to open a business in the near future. however, i have very little money. I need a good investment, so when the time comes i will have everything i need. so what’s my best bet? future? stocks? forex? mutual funds?
thanks for helping me out. greatly appreciated.
- On Which Website Can I Trade Stocks, Mutual Funds, Etf, Options, Futures, And Forex All?
- Invest On Forex Or Mutual Funds??
- Mutual Funds, Etfs, Forex Investment For Longterm?
- What Is A Good Long Term Investment: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Etc.?
- Forex And Mutual Funds.?
- Where To Invest Money For A Substantial Return?
- What Is The Best Way To Learn About Investment?
- Can I Get A Software Free And Downloadable Which Updates Itself On All The Latest Mutual Funds And Everyday?
- What Are Some Of The Differences Between Trading Stocks Vs. Futures Vs. Forex?
- Why Is It Important To Diversify Investment Among Stocks, Bonds, And Mutual Funds?