How to claim U.S foreign tax credit on Candian GIC investment income? | All About Money Online

For taxation year 2007, I have to file tax returns for both U.S and Canada. I’m a Canadian but is treated as U.S resident alien for that year. I have T5 for the GIC investment income, do you know how much I can get the U.S foreign tax credit from that income?

If you have similiar experience before, please let me know. Thanks.

Popularity: 1% [?]

Related posts:

Rate author