Can I Claim Forex Losses On Federal Taxes? Is There A Limit? Do I Need A Form? What If I Already Filed? | All About Money Online

In 2008 I had Forex losses. Can I claim these on my federal taxes? Is there a limit to the amount I can claim? Will the claim count as a “deduction” or can I still keep the standard deduction? Do I need a form from my broker? If so, what form? What if I already filed, can I file an amendment or something?


Popularity: 1% [?]

Related posts: